Monday, December 1, 2008

1 step further towards my ambition

Finally...
on 4pm Southern Queensland's time... atau pun 4pm waktu Malaysia
28th November 2008... and on this day, was my mother 100th days anniversary - enjoying her new life with her saviour and king

I AM A MBA HOLDER...

selepas bertarung selama lebih 2 tahun,
belajar sambil bekerja yang merupakan satu cabaran yang teramat.
Bukan senang untuk berada di tahap ini...
Satu yang sangat2 berguna memotivasikan diri
"Jika ini senang, semua orang akan ada degree"

Betol kan...
Pengorbanan dari segi masa, wang dan harta.,,

Semuanya rasa berbaloi...

Thanks God,
Thanks My Lord Jesus Christ
Thanks to the Holy Spirit
Thanks Mother Mary
Thanks to All The Angels and Saints for your prayer...

Thanks to my family
- especially to my late mother - for your time, financial support, understanding...
Eternal Rest Grant Unto Her, Lord and let perpetual light shine upon her.
May the Souls of the Faithful Departed through the Mercy of God, Rest in Peace.
Amen.
- my FATHER, BROTHERS AND SISTER (sayang semua)

My study-mates
- Ms Ivy.. thanks for being understanding, and thanks for the food... I'm sure we will miss the time when we did our assignment together until 3am.
- Ms Jennifer Chiam for being a great English teacher

My Buddy
- Tomas - for being understanding, motivating, thanks for your support during low and depressed time, for your patient etc.

My Friends... all the lanunz-lanunz
My ex-colleques in AMAL
My ex-bosses in AMAL

2 comments:

-f-l-o- said...

Congrats! Sigi amat, 'kalau senang, memang semua org ada degree'.

Lebih agi enti gawa sambil belajar baka kitai tu, it's never easy!

Unknown said...

Nya meh ko nuan f-l-o,

FYI, jangan tak tau, aku bulih double PhD before i get my MBA,

Permanent Head Damage and Permanent Hair Drop. hahaha