Monday, June 16, 2008

Permata Bintulu In D'House

Wah....

Finally i got my own blog...

How this thing started?

Panjang cerita nya... I went to Miri last Saturday (ada business trip sikit la)... With me was my best friend, and he has class on Sunday (student OUM nie....)

On Sunday, while waiting for him finish schooling (class started at 8am - 3.20pm), I really don't know what to do. I checked-out from the hotel (Parkcity Everly Hotel Miri - very nice hotel... and of course clean and affordable) at 12.30pm. Then i drove to Boulevard Miri... my first intention was to find "a" (or maybe more than 1) t-shirt. But accidentally dropped by a bookshop before i entered the mall.

Came to my surprise, i found a book ..."Blog untuk semua"... i flipped in.... and SURPRISE... "Cara untuk membuat duit dari Blog"... or ... how to make money from blog....

WOW.... interesting.... I think everybody should own this book...

I think this is what everybody talking about... Jutawan internet... As for myself, no need to become "jutawan" la, "ratus-wan" pun ok la... at least to cover my studies and my duit minyak....
Furthermore, i am impressed with my friend's blog... Miss Khai adventure.... a blog about herself and Velvet of Akademi Fantasia 4... (she's the manager...) Wehh.... I think you should read hers... Khai... I'm helping you to promote your blog.... you should belanja me makan la... and VELVET.... you should belanja me makan too.......


Ha.. ha... ha...
My first writing in this blog... An introductory... Dont worry.... segalanya akan bertambahh tidak lama lagi....

0 comments: