Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Rosary Of Liberation - TESTIMONIES

TESTIMONY
"The Rosary of Liberation helped me and my family at an every delicate moment of my granddaughter´s health Mariana.

From the time the doctor diagnosed a sub-mandible lymphangioma in the right side of her little face, at first we felt into a deep sadness, but, soon after, I began to pray with all my faith, asking for the intercession of Jesus in her healing.

Surgery was performed under general anesthesia (she has five years), the tumor was removed and biopsy was made, the result was negative for malignancy.

I thank God and Jesus incessantly for the wonderful recovery that she had, and you, who spread this blessed prayer and the testimonies of those reached by divine healing. "

(Elizete / Andradina)


FOR MORE TESTIMONIES... CLICK
http://www.raboni.com.br/testemunhos_terco_libertacao.asp?lang=ing

0 comments: