Friday, July 4, 2008

DCCI-KCCI JOINT GAWAI DAYAK - KAAMATAN FESTIVAL 2008

I was there.... by accident... trust me.... YES... by accident... I did not have any plan to attend the dinner, some how, at 530pm, my colleque and her husband called me to replace their sit as they moved to the VIP table. Waiyooooo.... what am i going to wear??? I went to miri because i'm meeting my friend in the afternoon.



OMG, the dinner starts at 630pm. I have 1 hour to go... Luckily i'm staying at Mega Hotel, and next to Mega, there are few kedai baju..... I rushed down with my friend to look for baju... How about kasut then??? ALAMAK... i called Neil..... help me....!!! Luckily Neil ada spare kasut, which belongs to his brother and luckily muat.... itu pun muat alang2.... AH.... sakit nya kaki...



Arrived at Imperial Hotel where the dinner took place... Apuuu.... Mayoh amat orang!!! The function started at 730pm... thanks God, i'm not late.....






WOW... the ball-room ..... SO BIG.... i think it can accomodate around 100 tables... percaya la... bak kata Datuk Siti...

Eh.,... Velvet bawa that song la malam tu... keh keh keh



Anyway.... Velvet memang talented la... dia bawa few songs... ada lagu melayu, kadazan dan iban... I'm so proud of her.... !!! everywhere peoples talking about her... especially when Velvet bawa lagu iban.... Bujang Lelingai... hahahha


Velvet dengan peminat....

0 comments: